Data Protection Act
Visual Numbers Limited is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office and processes data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
Registration number: ZA255883
Your personal private data is valuable to you and is fully respected by Visual Numbers Limited and treated as if it were our own data.
- We only collect the personal information that you submit as a result of your completing a request for us to contact you or your completing a request for a free consultation
- From time to time we will use Googleanalytics to establish website visitors approximate geographic locations and the traffic to each of the webpages on this website
- We do not sell or give your personal email address or any other information we possess to any other person, body or organisation
- We comply with all English data protection law around protecting your personal information obtained from your submitting requests to us via this website
As a Data Subject you have the right to:
- Be informed about how we use your personal data
- Request access to the personal data that we hold on you
- Request that your personal data is amended if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Request that your personal data is erased where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing
- Request that the processing of your data is restricted
Contact and Concerns
If you would like to discuss anything in this privacy notice, please contact the Data Protection Officer at Visual Numbers Limited, by using our contact form, by email or by phone at 07779 119007.
Definitions and legal references
Personal information (or Data) - Any information regarding a natural person, a legal person, an institution or an association, which is, or can be, identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
- Data Subject - The legal or natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
- Data Controller - The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other body, association or organization with the right, also jointly with another Data Controller, to make decisions regarding the purposes, and the methods of processing of Personal Data and the means used, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application